Comments

• Hi,

In the Addresses field, please, put the following structure:

<a style="color:#fff;" href="https://www.google.com/search?q=directions+to+14+Ellis+Street%2CSouth+Yarra%2C+VIC%2C+3141&client=safari&source=hp&ei=6utHYsCOIoaQr7wPnpyN0Ak&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYkf5-r-KNS3vZoP_OiIGvn5PrjYQzn7E&ved=0ahUKEwjAq6_83vT2AhUGyIsBHR5OA5oQ4dUDCAw&uact=5&oq=directions+to+14+Ellis+Street%2CSouth+Yarra%2C+VIC%2C+3141&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyAggmOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6CAgAELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxCDARDUAjoNCC4QsQMQxwEQowIQCjoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEELEDOhQILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAxDUAjoOCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QMQ1AI6BQgAEIAEOgsILhCABBCxAxDUAjoLCC4QgAQQxwEQrwE6CAguEIAEELEDOgUIABCxA1AAWNdNYKNYaANwAHgCgAG1AYgBng-SAQQwLjE1mAEAoAECoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz">Adress</a>

Thanks

• edited April 2022

Hi,

I tried to do the update and had no luck.

I did not build this site and have been asked by Owen to do some updates.

Can you please login via wordpress and make the update please.

When trying to use BE Builder I got an error notification... see attached.

I have reached out to sucri just in case the issue is from there end.

I can see VC is installed and the page was built in that, however I dont think it was built in BE Builder.

Looking forward to your fix.

• Sorry, but I could not access your WP dashboard.

Can you disable this blockade for a while, please?

Thanks

• Can you please provide your IP for me to whitelist you please?

• Sorry, we cannot provide informations like that.

Please whitelist whole European Union, it's necessary for providing you help

Thanks

• Hello,

We are wanting our theme developers to look at some issues that have arisen with the site, however they are unable to gain access to the website.

We requested to provide their IP to whitelist them, they stated they are unable to provide an IP, but asked to please whitelist whole European Union, it's necessary for providing you help.

Can you please action this, and let me know when done.

Thanks in advance

• Sorry, the above post was not intended for you, but our security company, please ignore.

• Do you want me to remove your message?

Best regards

• Hi, you should now be able to access the site.

Let me know how you go.

• Unfortunately, I am still receiving this message.

Best regards