BeBuilder image item - overlay icon

Hello!

I'm using BeBuilder for the first time, and I'm trying to become used to it.

By the way: i'm using the image item in order to open a vimeo video in its lightbox.

Currently it's working fine, but I've a problem: the icon displayed is a "magnyfing lens" insted of a "play" icon. Obviously the current icon doesn't give the right meaning to the user's action.

So, there's a way, also in CSS, to change the icon for the images in that page? ( I'm doing a video gallery ).

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refers to.

Thanks

• Hi, the problem is that this forum is public. Is there a way to give you private data?

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi! Ok I sent you the data.

I'm sorry I have to say it's a big lack that a big theme like yours doesn't have a private ticketing system.

You should at least give the chance to insert hidden data in the forum post. :D

• You can try the following CSS code:

.if-overlay .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a:after{
       font-family: 'mfn-icons';
     content: '\e891';
    }
    .if-overlay .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a:hover{
       text-decoration: none!important;
    }
    .if-overlay .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links .zoom svg{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks