Betheme Bugs

Hello,

There are bugs in BeTheme as follows.

How do I fix them?

1. When using the Safari theme, the size of the sticky header logo is too small. So it looks blurry. How do I make it bigger?

2. I have hidden some sections of the front page through BeBuilder. But the front page still shows the hidden section. How do I hide a section from the front page?

3. The height of the footer of the product2 theme I installed is higher than the footer of the Betheme, and the copyright is not vertically aligned. How can I fix it?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi,

My website link is https://dermorx.com.

I think you will need admin info to check the problem.

How do I let you know? Is there ticket service?

• 1) Did you upload the retina logo? If not, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and choose it there.

2) There is a bug in the live BeBuilder. If you need to hide a section, please, use the backend builder.

3) Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

#Footer .footer_copy .mcb-column-inner{
       margin-bottom: 0!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi,

Hide section and footer issues have been fixed.

But the sticky header logo problem is still there.

I already uploaded the 2x larger Retina Logo. it's still blurry.

The strange thing is that it's blurry on my Desktop(1920x1080 resolution) but clear on my Surface(2736x1824 resolution).

Should I upload a much larger image?

• I have rechecked that on the Safari, and it does not look blurry.

Did you try clearing your browser cache? If not, please, do that, and see if there is still a problem with the logo.

Thanks

• Same here. Betheme is using the Srcsset to set the logo ansd crop it. Sorry that is not good guys

• Hi @hunter74,

Srcset was introduced to our theme in the last update, and it can be disabled in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Featured Image.

Also please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks