Blog post and footer

Hello,

Basically, I have three issues with my website.

1- I want to create a News page, I have followed the blog page template and the problem is blog posts are not showing excerpts text. only the titles and dates are shown, by clicking on it, showing a new post page. how to change this option to show the full blog post, below

2- I want to show the last blog post in the footer widget. and I have used 1/3+1/3+1/3 but it's left aligned, I want to make it expanded in the right side 3rd one, or make them center all three. below screenshot for both:

3- as per the above screenshot, copyright bottom too much space is showing as padding. I want to remove that extra space, it's showing social icons if I make social share links from the theme options but I want to remove them, while it's showing the space.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Did you put the excerpt in the Excerpt/WP Editor? If not, please put it there.

Moreover, please, check if you do not have Excerpt length set to zero in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Blog.

2) Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you explain it in more detail, please?

3) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks