Edit with BeBuilder generating a 500 error code

Good day,

I have recently purchased and installed Betheme and was excited to use the BeBuilder plugin. When I click on 'Edit with BeBuilder" it pulls up a 500 internal error page. If needed you can view php settings here: http://67.23.254.42/~christian/phpinfo.php. Is there anything I can do on my end to help rectify this issue?

Help me obi-wan!

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I have completely uninstalled everything from my server. Reinstalled WordPress and BeTheme. I did not install any plugins at this time so this would not be an issue. I am using the default BeTheme theme as well. I am still getting the 500 error message and not seeing the BeBuilder which I am supposed to see.

Thanks.

• The 500 errors are related to the server.

Please, contact your hosting provider to look at the server logs, and to resolve the problems from there if possible.

If they cannot resolve it, please, let me know if there are any errors in the logs.

Thanks

• I control the hosting as a reseller. Attached is the error log.

• The support level through here is incredibly lackluster. Seems to be the cookie cutter to ask user to clear cache, disable plugins and use parent theme. When that fails, put blame in the hosting providers. This record skips and repeats itself through out this forum like a plague.

• I suggest disabling the plugins because in many cases the root cause is one of them.

Moreover, I did not mention your hosting provider without a reason because as I said in my previous message 500 errors are server responses and there is a huge chance that the issue lies on your server-side, and they are able to resolve it.

However, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thanks Phil, will do.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks