Elementor and Subheads

Just purchased this theme. Have a few issues.

1) it doesn't allow me to edit with Elementor, but states that it does.

2). The color of the subhead text is not the font colors and I can't find where to change it. On the about page the gray fonts color is getting lost in the image.

Would really appreciate some help with these.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Most of our demos come in two versions. One was created with the BeBuilder and one with Elementor. Are you sure that you choose the Elementor version when importing the demo?

Can you tell me what demo did you import, and what you want to change, please?

2) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Header, and there you will be able to change the Subheader title color

Thanks

• I installed Cottage 3, BeBuilder, I did check the theme options prior to posting. That is the issue , the TItle Color indicates White #ffffff, but as you can see on the about page (link below) it is showing up gray. https://7zn.bd9.myftpupload.com/about/

Question: if I download the Elementor version of Cottage, will it delete everything I have done so far?

• 1) Please head to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> General, and switch the Theme skin to Custom Skin.

2) If you reset the database while importing the pre-built website, you will lose everything you have done so far. You can skip the database reset, but notice that new content like pages and posts will be imported to your website, so you will have to delete ones you do not need, and theme options will be replaced with those from the demo.

You can import/export your current theme options in Betheme -> Theme options -> Backup & Reset.

Thanks

• Awesome! Thank you tremendously for you help!