Portfolio Grid Max Width

Hi, I have my portfolio items displayed on the "Travel Gallery" page of my website. I want to keep the page's ability to show full-width content, but I want to limit the portfolio grid's max-width to 70% on desktop and tablet views. What CSS would I use to do this? Thank you!

https://awaywithmeredith.com/travel-gallery/

Comments

• Hello,

Did you put the portfolio in the Section with the Portfolio element?

If yes, you can put the margin on the sides of the section with the portfolio.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thank you for your response. I have the Portfolio importing onto the "Travel Gallery" page because I had selected that page in BeTheme -> Blog & Portfolio -> Portfolio -> and selected "travel gallery" to be the portfolio page. I just deselected it to try to add the portfolio manually in a section, but it has not been removed (even after clearing all website cache). Right now it gives me no functions to edit it at all on BeBuilder. Is there a way to unlink my travel gallery page from the portfolio so I can add it on my own using the Portfolio Element like you suggested?

Thank you!

• Edit the Portfolio page, and change the Template from Portfolio to Default template.

Thanks

• Oh right, thank you so much for your help!!

• You are welcome.

Please, let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks