BeTheme Header Builder WPML

Hi There,

We are struggling to find the string to translate the button and update url on the spanish version of our site within the customer header we made using the betheme header builder plugin..

It does seem like BeTheme Header Builder integrates well with WPML. Please advise on how on the spanish version of our site: https://mallorca.katmanduparks.com/es/

How we could update the URL and the button title to COMPRAR ENTRADAS

Comments

• Hi,

There is no option to translate the button in the Header Builder at the moment.

We are currently working on a new version of this tool, where it will be possible.

As a workaround, I can suggest making this Button a menu with a single menu item which you will style with a custom CSS.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. Still have issue though. I do not see CSS CUSTOM options when creating the menu and using custom link as you have in your example. See screenshot.

• In the Appearance -> Menus, open the Screen Options, and check the CSS Classes checkbox.

Then the field to enter Classes will appear for your menu items.

Thanks

• Thank you. Could you please copy and paste the css you are suggesting, so I can easily replicate on my end?

Thank you!

• Yes, no problem.

.buttonlike{
    border-radius: 5px;
    padding: 10px 20px!important;
    background-color: #213705;
    color: #fff;
    font-weight: bold;
    }

Best regards

• Thank you. So we have tested this option, but the CSS you provided styles the button much differently than the button setting we set in the theme options.

Could you help us with the CSS? So it is styled exactly like our current menu "BUY TICKETS" button? As well as have the same padding between the other menu items?

• Did you put this menu there?

I am still seeing this button as an Action button.

Best regards

• That is the same button that we had before. Again when I tried the new version you suggested it looked much different that the current button looks like. So need CSS that replicates the same button that you sent a picture of. pretty please.

• Can you put the menu back for a while, please?

Without it, I cannot style it properly.

Thanks