Archive page issue after theme update

Hi,

I keep having problems with the archive page. It was working good until today. The add to cart button was hidden, and now it is showing 100% width and the wishlist button below. In the shop template, I had set "hide" button cart, and when I set it to "show", two add to cart buttons are shown (different styles).

I feel like the theme update is the cause of this problem. To hide this issue from my visitors, I used CSS, and yet there is a space between the product title and the price title that I don't like. The causing code is div class "mfn-after-shop-loop-item".

Thank you in advance.

G.

Thank you in advance.

G.

Comments

• Hi,

On your screenshot, I can see that your Add to cart button is set to show.

Does it appear even when you set Hide?

If yes, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Yes I know, it was only to show you that there are two add to cart buttons. When I set "hide", the small one dissappears but the 100% width. I used to have it wothout any button, only title and price below with no line space between both.

Thank you.

G.

• We have to look deeper and we need FTP access to your website.

Can you send it through the contact form, like previously, please?

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• OK, something really weird is going on in my website. This is not the only issue so far. This weekend I realised:

• Prices shown for logged out users are without VAT, while I have set it to show prices with VAT.
    • I tried to edit some info in the footers, and the info duplicated. I had to delete everything and create another html code.

Thanks.

G.

• The prices I've been able to fix by setting "calculate tax based on store location" insted of customer location.

Thanks.

• 1) Our minified file does not contain the required CSS, and that is why doubled add to cart button appeared on your product list. We will fix it in the next update. For now, please, please, disable minified CSS in Betheme -> Theme options -> Performance.

2) Can you reproduce this issue with the Footer, or has it happened once?

If you can reproduce it, please, switch to some free theme like Twenty Twenty, and see if the same thing happens with it.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

1) Done.

2) I still can reproduce it. I have the block affected hidden in Footer #5. When I place it where it used to be (footer #4), it is shown dupplicated (except for the title). You can check it if you wish. I think this code was the default one from the prebuild website template.

Thank you very much for your excellent support!

G.

• This block was created on a new version of widgets (widgets changed in WP 5.8), and you are using a plugin that restores the previous functionality of widgets.

The old version of the widgets does not handle the new structure of this block, and it shows doubled content. I suggest recreating this block from scratch.

Thanks