Header CSS help

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I added some padding around the Top row in the header using the css

.top_bar_row {

1. padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px;

}

And my main menu bar is a sticky when scrolling but im having the issue below, I know its a css related issue so could you help me fix this?

https://www.thetechbase.co.uk/

Comments

• Hi,

Please, use the following CSS:

#Top_bar.is-sticky{
       height: 100px!important;
    }

Thanks

• Absolutely perfect, thank you so much !!!

• Is there anyway we can set the size of the sticky header logo?

• You can find all settings for logo in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo.

Thanks

• So i have to try upload different size logo for the sticky header? I cannot set the size here?

• You can check the option Remove max-height & padding for Sticky Logo, and the image should increase.

Also, you can put a bigger image.

Furthermore, you can try to play a little with CSS code to change its size.

Thanks

• Perfect thats worked! Can you advise me on how to get the best size logo for this theme, as Ive uploaded a large file of the logo but my logo looks quite blurry so what is the best dimension or how can I improve this?

• I suggest using the SVG logo. It can be resized however you want, and it will look good regardless of its dimension.

WordPress does not support SVG file upload, but you can enable it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced.

However, if you still want to use a different file extension, the higher resolution you choose the better your logo will look. You need to do some more tests.

Best regards