Be Builder Templates

Hi There,

Just wanted to ask some assistance in creating and saving modules/containers into templates.

I have seen that there is a templates under the builder but I can't find on how to add it to a page or how to save to template an existing sections of the page or the page itself.

Any instructions to do so is a great help.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

If you want to save content from the existing page as a template, you can use the Export/Import option.

Open the Export/Import tab in the builder, and copy the string of characters from there.

After that, go to the Template you create, and in the same tab choose Import, and paste there what you copied.

Then save the template, and you can put it on any page you want. This option can be found again in the Export/Import tab.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Thank you for your response.

I have followed the instructions you sent but it seems not working on my end.

When I pasted the code on import box in the template I have created, there is a pop up says 'Import cannot be empty' but as what you have seen on the screenshot below, there is a code added on the box.

Is there any reason why I am seeing this warning?

Regards

• Hello,

Can you test if the same happen when all of your plugins are disabled?

thanks

• Hi Paolo,

May I know if there is/are specific plugin that might affect the theme?

We don't have much plugins added yet since we have just started building the site on a staging server.

This could be a theme/builder issue. But will try to get the cpanel access so I can just rename the plugin folder as one.

Will get back to you once done with the testing but please feel free to reach out to us if you have other solution to this.

Regards

• Hi,

It is hard to determine which plugin causes it, and I do not know what plugins you are using.

I would start from the unsupported ones. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

and here:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/#plugins

What you can also check is to see if this message appears when you switch to another browser. You can also open your website in incognito mode.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you for your response. It seems working now after we have updated all the pugins and themes.

I can now import the page by copying the code and paste it on the template page.

Now, I would also like to ask if is it possible to import or save template any specific section from a page?

Example, we have a Newsletter Subscription section in a page and we would like to save that as template to use to any pages that needs the section.

Been looking for that option but can't find it on our end.

Thank you.

• Edit your page with BeBuilder, click on the three dots on the right side of the section, and choose the Export section. When you do this, open the template, add a temporary section, and choose Import before/after. After that, you can remove the temporary section.

Thanks

• Thank you Phil.

Will try to do that.

Regards