Responsive visibility

Hi,
I set up a section to "hide on desktop" on the responsive visibility option but it hides on the tablet as well.
I would like it to appear on the tablet.
I tested it on an acer iconia tab a501
Thanks for your help
Alex

Comments

• Hi,

maybe your tablet is too large and that's why for our responsive style it is similar size to desktop screens. We recommend to check on other tablet like iPad.
  • ok maybe it's too large.
    But if it's too large I should at least see the desktop version of the website that includes the layer slider slide which I set up to hide on mobile.
    In my case i don't see the revolution slider nor the mobile version.
    How is that?
    There shouldn't be a gap between your style and the revolution slider style.
    This is the website and I'm talking about the first slider which i replaced with a static section for mobile devices
  • This is empty section as we see which should be hidden on desktop. So if you don't want this gap, please remove this empty section.
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry I don't understand what you just said.
    There are no empty sections on the website. The gap I'm referring to is the gap in the responsive style.
    In your style if I select to hide a section on desktop it hides on a resolution greater than 960px wide.
    The ipad resolution is 1024px wide and in this case I can't see the revolution slider slider nor the "mobile section" I created.
    The gap is that your style is based on the screen resolution while revolution slider is based on the device type.
    Does it make sense to you?
    Regards
  • Yes, it makes sense but you should know that some computers with smaller screens needs a desktop version and that's why on 1024px ipad, it shows desktop version. So the only way to hide this section is custom css. For section which you want to hide, you must type class name and then under Custom CSS section, you must use css to hide this section on the screen size you want with code similar to below:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) { /* your css code */ }