Column Text no longer constant

Hi, I've been enjoying all new features from this theme!!

However, I realized the new Column Text is not working properly anymore, let me explain:

Time before, i used Column Text for specific code lines where i needed to type divs, labels and more. Never had problems with it, the code structure stayed without changes when I updated the page.

The problem I'm having now, my code got changed everytime I update the page: Column text automatically changes positions of code, add <p> tags wherever, and erase tags i wrote before.

Here are some examples:

ANOTHER PROBLEM:

I wonder why this Column text (image below) is not even showing properly. Every Column Text added in a new Shop archive template is having the same problem: Can't select "Visual" nor "Text", and no labels suggestions.

Hope you can help me, and sorry for my bad english (hope you understand what I said)

Best regards

Comments

• Hi,

Recently we changed the default Column text editor from CodeMirror to TinyMCE. As a result, they work slightly differently, which is why all things you mentioned happened.

You can change it back to CodeMirror when you open BeBuilder settings and switch the Column text editor to Code.

Best regards

• Oh, it work again.

Thank you