A top bar on mobile

I would like to have a top bar on the mobile/responsive header. I want to use it to show some text notification on the top above the header.

How can I have it?

Comments

• Hi,

You need to add the Action Bar through Betheme -> Theme options -> Menu & Action Bar -> Action Bar.

When you do it, please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
       #Action_bar,
     #Action_bar .contact_details li.slogan{
       display: block!important;
     }
    }

Thanks

• Thank you for this. But what I am looking to do is add a custom top bar. With a custom message for example HAPPY HOLIDAYS. How can we do that?

• I did what you suggested as well. And now the action bar is shown between Header and the Slider. (on responsive). How can I get it show above the Header (Logo + menu)?

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you are referring to.

Also, the other thing you can try is the Sliding Top.

You can see how to set it up, and how it looks under the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-configure-sliding-top/

Thanks

• Please check the below screenshot. When I enable action bar on responsive using the CSS code above, it appears like this.

1. How can I have it appear on the top, instead of the middle?
    2. How can I change the background of this area?

• Hello,

1) Sadly, it won't be possible right now, it's hardcoded in the theme code and require the theme code modifications.

Because of the style and html inherited from header, which is Creative.

2) You can do that in Theme Options -> Action Bar

Thanks