Header Bg Transparent

Hi Guys,

Thanks for a great product.

Please, I am sure this has been asked a million times... but I haven't got time to read all the posts.

The background for the Action Bar and Header is transparent. I have chosen the simple header option. Transparency is unchecked (off).

I need to find a solution.

Any advice :)

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• The problem I have is while the site is under construction - obviously?

I can not go live as it stands.

Please look at my screen grab - it shows you exactly what I have mentioned in my post.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

• So I must go live to share the link with you?

• If the transparency is turned off, I need to look at your website source to see where it comes from.

Your screenshot does not say anything, unfortunately.

You can either turn off the under construction for a while so that I can check that, or you can send me your WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

When sending dashboard access, please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you for the help :) I will do that 👍️

• ok, I have sent the link and login info

• Phil you are an absolute star! Thank you - I see you have fixed the problem.

Please can you let me know what the problem was and how I can fix it should it happen again?

• I contacted the dev team, and they said that the simple header Style never had a background color.

I have added it with a custom CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Thank you ;)

• Hi Phil,

I need help with the site I am developing. For some reason I simply cant get the responsive items to work as they should at all.

Can you guys assist in tweeking or do you know someone who can?

If you can help, how much would you charge?

Thank you

Lourens

• Hello,

Can you send us a link to the page which is issued?

thanks