How to set up new BeTheme license and also PHP TimeOut, PHP Input Variables.

How do I remove the current license and put the new one that is supported for 6 months? I tried by Welcome to BeTheme and remove license but does not remove. I'm having problems on sliders and also PHP TimeOut, PHP Input Variables. Can you please help me use support and resolve these issues?

Comments

• Hello,

It looks like you are using the cracked version of BeTheme, the blank license-key field looks exactly like the pirated version.

Please, download the latest version of the BeTheme from themeforest, remove using FTP the directory witth BeTheme and place the directory of betheme from themeforest in the same location that you removed betheme.

If it won't help, we'll take further help.

Remember, all of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks

• Heloo

but if I climb the new theme with license will it keep what is done already or will I lose everything I did before?

thank You

• All of the content and theme settings are stored in the database, so you won't lose anything if you will not touch the database.

But, if you are still worried, please make a backup of your website using this plugin:

thanks

• Hello thank you worked! I've already egoti the theme license. Now I need help for PHP TimeOut 30 and PHP 1000 Input Variables, this does not let me install some plugins that I need to use.

• These options can be changed only by the hosting provider, ask them about increasing master value of these options.

• Timeout must be 180s or higher
    • Input Vars must be 5000 or higher

Thanks