"Update failed. you are probably offline" and the Content dissapearance

Everything start after the update of Elementor plugin. After that when I tryed to save changes on the site, an error occurred:

"Update failed. you are probably offline".

I've search the internet and than I inslalled plugin Classic Editor (as a recommended plugin to Elementor).

Now is even worse because I can save changes on the site, but all content dissapears when I want to edit it.

Here PrtSc when I click "Edit":

And after that all content from the Column dissapears:

What have I tried to do so far:

I've installed and updated all plugins which were recommended in the Theme (Elementor, Be Custom, BeTheme Header Builder, Slider Revolution, WPBakery Page Builder, LayerSlider, , Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Hello Dolly, Contact 7, Akismet Antispam).

I also installed other plugins: Site Kit from Google, Yoast SEO, Yoast Diplicate Post, Cookie Notice & Compliance dla RODO / CCPA).

I've updated PHP.

I've also uninslalled and installed once again plugins: Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Classic Editor - all for nothing.

I've turned off Elementor and left WPBakery Page Builder - in this situation WPBakery Page Builder didn't work.

I've turned off WPBakery Page Builder, Classic Editor and left only Elementor - there was an error: "Update failed. you are probably offline".

I've turned off WPBakery Page Builder and left Elementor with Classic Editor - content dissapears.

Do you have any solution or advice? Please.

Comments