Edit page not found betheme wordpress

Hi there,

I have a problem with the BeBuilder. When I try to edit a page in the back-end I am redirected to the "Error 404 page not found" page.

I try to turn off all of the plugins and refresh my cache, but nothing. I also tryed to go on Settings -> Permalinks, and switch to another structure, but that didn't work either.

So I tried to disable the BeBuilder from Theme Option> Global> Advanced and so it no longer gives me the error "404 page not found", but unfortunately I can't modify the page anyway because there are no more BeBuilder elements.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

Comments

• Hi,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme? If not, please, update it, and check if the problem persists.

If yes, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sorry, I could not enter your website because it has region restrictions.

Please, allow Poland to access your website.

Thanks

• edited May 2022

Hi Phil,

I apologize for the long time, but it took my hosting provider a long time to respond. You should now be able to enter the site.

I enclose what my hosting provider wrote to me:

"We have implemented restrictive rules on our servers for the most well-known CMSs, access to the administrative area for these CMSs is allowed only from Italy and Switzerland as being our reference market, almost all users connect from these two countries.

Most users leave the CMS left to themselves by updating them infrequently and blocking the access pages to foreign IPs reduces the risk of compromise.

The domains in question have just been whitelisted for this security rule, so you should soon be able to connect to the administration from any country, if not, try clearing your browser cache before reloading the page."

• Well, I noticed that you can use the BeBuilder (Front editor) on all of the pages.

The new created pages allows you to use Front and Backend builder, it means that is something messed up with database.

Also, after refreshing the permalinks, the 500 error appeared, which means that there is something wrong with your server, you have to contact the hosting provider and ask him about some logs, they should be able to point or fix the main source of the problem.

thanks

• Hi,

apparently it conflicted with a server mod security rule, disabled that rule seems to be ok.

thanks for the support