I keep receiving critical errors when trying to install surfing 2

Failed to import pa_choose-size L

Failed to import pa_choose-size M

Failed to import pa_choose-size S

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I have reset everything several times but I can't get rid of these last three errors. What do I do?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, try to import this demo in parts.

When resetting the database appears, reset it only the first time.

After this step, choose Selected data only, select Content, and Install.

When you do this, choose the pre-built website again, skip database reset, and select the rest of the data.

Thanks

• Unfortunately, it didn't work. Error 404 website not found after installing by data sections.

I tried :

1. Resetting the first time only and then installing content, theme options, and slider demo one at a time. No errors were listed but 404 when I tried to preview the site.
    2. Downloading the entire demo site (the same 3 errors appeared as the original question) and then downloading the demo in parts WITHOUT resetting. error 404 page not found again.

Other Demo sites are working fine so far, it's just the surfing one that is having errors. All I'm really looking for from this demo is the opening two images with the text in front. Is there an elementor block that exists with this so I can plug it into another demo site?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• It's ok, I managed to make something similar with slider revolution and I will continue to use that from here on. Thank you anyways.

• Good to hear that.

If I can help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Thanks