header

Dear Phil,

i am using the creative right open header for my website. please check the image attached. my problem is that icons and elements does not stay at the correct side and fit it. for example there is no space between text and phone numbers as well as numbers and email. as i check the pre build websites and they are totally differents. is there any way to adjust the location of elements ?? please advise

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

sorry. you are right

the web address is www.mosalim.com

please check

• Please, put the CSS code from below in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if it is what you wanted to achieve.

#Header_creative #Action_bar li:not(:last-child){
       margin-bottom: 15px;
    }

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

it helped for sure.

but tell me how can i creat gap between elements. for example between short text and phone number. or distance between logo and menu items ? or how i can push the logo to the lower position. also please tell me how can i push the social media icons to the button of creative header

thx

Mosalim

• 1) Setting space between a short text and a number would require another CSS code. Do you need help with it?

2) To set the distance for the logo, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and set the padding value.

3) The social icons with the whole Action Bar will go to the bottom if you disable the Scrollable option from Betheme -> Theme options -> Menu & Action Bar -> Menu.

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

thx for your comments. they were good. but i think i might need CSS;

1. i need my action button size to be custimized . so please let me know how can i change the size of it
    2. i need CSS for pushin down or up each items of the action bar, like button, slogan, phone and email.

wait for your reply

thx

• 1) Please, use the following code:

#Top_bar .action_button{
     padding-left: 60px!important;
       padding-right: 60px!important;
    }

2) Can you attach an image of how you want it to look, please?

Thanks