disable hamburger menu

It must be something small, but i cant find the option to disable the hamburger menu.

When i scroll down on my page, the normal menu disapear and the hamburger menu apears in de right corner.

How can I disable this? So, on a desktop device the normal menu must be visable at all times when I scroll down the page.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

A main menu with a secondary menu. When I scroll down it's not sticky:

I use a pre built default store.

Thanks.

• This header style works this way, and it always shows the hamburger menu for the sticky header.

If you want to have a regular menu, you need to change your header layout style.

Best regards

• Thanks, it's working!

So when I want the same layout like "shop"; split menu, search field etc. I need to activate Betheme Header Builder, create a sticky header like the layout "shop"?

• That is right.

However, in your place, I would wait for the new version of the Header Builder.

We are really close to finishing it, and it would be a much more powerful and customizable tool than the current one.

Best regards

• Great! Thanks.