Editing Theme

Hello, I'm very new here and have a basic questions.

Though I'm more familiar with working in HTML environment, WordPress not so much.

I've uploaded the Wine 2 BeTheme, but wanted to replace the photos with new ones. When using ReBuilder, Elementor or WPBakery I'm not seeing anyway to replace background images or even remove elements from the page. Where am I missing it? Do I just build pages from scratch? Quite sure there's an easy answer, but don't even know where to begin.

Also, would like to move header menu to the top instead of the sides.

Thanks much for any direction in this matter.

Appreciate it!

Nina

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello,

Didn't realize you've responded. Was able to navigate around the theme since I last reached out. Whew!

But just had a couple of other related questions.

1. Like to change header from side navigation to top... Could this be done in the header builder? Theme Options Header is not working well for this task. When switching to Split menu | Semitransparent everything goes wonky.
    2. For Single Page Import - it errors out saying "The package could not de downloaded, Please make sure your theme is registered for this domain." Does this mean because I am presently building (offline) localhost?
    3. How to change footer background color?

Then, I should be going live very soon and will be back in contact then.

Thanks again!

• 1) If none of the styles from the theme options suit you, you need to use the Header Builder plugin. However, I would wait for the new version of the Header Builder in your place.

We are close to finishing it, and it would be a much more powerful and customizable tool than the current one.

Moreover, if you want to use the split menu, I suggest checking the video tutorial about it:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-set-up-the-split-menu-header-style/

2) Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

Check if you have your license key assigned to any domain. If it is registered anywhere else than your localhost, deregister it from there.

3) Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Footer, and there you will be able to set its background.

Thanks