Active link background tablet view

Hello,

I’m trying to remove the gray background that appears on active menu items in my top bar menu on tablet view only. I have active link background set to white which seems to work for desktop but not tablet view. Is there a way to remove the color/make it white?

Thank you!

https://awaywithmeredith.com

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If this will not help, keep minifying plugins off because I need to look at your website with them disabled.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks for your response. I deactivated all plugins except BeCustom and refreshed my site cache with no change unfortunately. All other plugins are still off right now if that helps. Thanks!

• I have checked your website on iPad Pro, and I do not see the gray background anymore.

Please, clear your browser cache, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hi,

I cleared all browser history and data on my iPad Pro 1st gen again (and then restarted the device) with my plugins disabled but I'm still seeing the gray background. I also viewed the site on a friend's iPad 8th gen and still saw the gray box. It's not a huge problem of course, I'm just a bit confused as to where it's coming from. Is there any custom CSS that might fix the issue? Thanks again for your help!

• Please, try to use one of these two CSS codes:

#Top_bar #menu .menu-item{
       background: transparent!important;
    }
    /*OR*/
    #Top_bar #menu .menu-item *{
       background: transparent!important;
    }

Thanks

• Wow, the second one worked! Thank you!!