Missing hamburger menu in mobile format

Hi.

For some reason the menu has disappeared in mobile format

It was working last time I checked?

Currently building the site at https://liasidik.com/newsite

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please, keep the minifying plugins off because I need to check your website with them disabled.

Thanks

• Hi Phil, thanks

I turned of WP-Optimize (minify)

Changed to parent theme

Cleared the Cache

And then deactivated WP-Optimize

Seems the hamburger appears now, but it's on the left side

I already set the Responsive - Header - Mobile layout to -  Logo left | Menu right

mj

• Hi Phil,

Did you get a chance to check out the problem?

Also seems the custom fonts don't work in mobile format?

Thanks

• Please, explain in more detail, and attach a screenshot showing what is wrong with the mobile view.

Moreover, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi thanks Phil.

I sent the details as requested.

Regards

Mj

• Sorry, but the link you sent is not working.

Are you sure that it is correct?

Thanks

• You had the Sticky menu button option enabled. I have disabled it, and now the hamburger icon shows correctly

Thanks

• Ah ok thanks.

Also did you figure out the font issue? Seems to work fine on Desktop, but on Mobile, it reverts to some other font.

Supposed to be Helvetica and Optima.

It was working a few weeks ago, so not sure if it happened when I used the WP-Optimize (minify)

Cheers

• Sorry, I missed the part where you asked about it.

In the browser developer tools, the console showed a couple of errors that could mean that your font files are corrupted.

Please download, and upload these fonts to your website once again, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hi Phil. Yep that worked.. weird, wonder what happened?

Ok just for some advice on using WP-Optimize - Clean, Compress, Cache - plugin..

I noticed in the Betheme settings you have a minify and cache section. Should I disable that - if I intend on using the external plugin?

Personally not really sure what the best practice is in that regard,... the reason I'd like to use the plugin is that the image compression feature in the WP-optimize plugin notably speeds the site up. (I can choose not to turn on their minify/cache option) and use the Betheme thing if you think that is more appropriate.

I ask purely because I worry I will have all the problems returned as noted above.

Also, I noticed the Betheme editor is a bit buggy, not sure it's conflicting with wpbakery, and Elementor.. any suggestions? should I just delete elementor and or wpbakery?

Cheers Phil.

• 1) I cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

and here:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/#plugins

2) Can you explain in more detail what you mean by "buggy".

It would be best if you attach screenshots showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• Hi Phil.

1) Righto, thanks, I will have a look at your list. - I assume W3 Total Cache is something like WP-Optimize. Will check.

2) Regarding bugs... from memory, I have noticed that sometimes, If I switch to another builder, the page becomes empty, which is why I asked if I should just remove wpbakery/elementor, I will make note of it next time it happens.

Also, I have noticed, that sometimes when I use the Bettheme builder, the content doesn't update in the builder preview, not sure if it is a loading issue with my net or what. Anyway, nothing too dramatic, just something I have noticed.

Anyway hope that helps.

Ah, just checking, with regards to using the post grid gallery thing. Does Betheme have the option to enable it as a multi-select filter, like say for example the user can click two categories? like .. category 1 (Branding_).. and then category 2 (sports) etc ?

Like this https://awplife.com/demo/portfolio-filter-gallery-premium/multiple-filters/

Cheers

MJ

• WPBakery and Elementor are completely different builders with different construction, and it is not possible to edit content created in one builder with another, so it is probably why you saw your page as an empty one.

About the preview, are you using BeBuilder or BeBuilder Blocks? If you are using the Blocks version, you should use our preview, not the WP one.

Thanks

• Hi.. Just to inform you (I have fixed the problem) but it seems after updating all the plugins, WP, theme, etc.. the custom fonts I had installed were not working, again...

I just reuploaded the previously working fonts from an earlier backup, and it is thankfully now working - for both Desktop/Mobile.

Something for your team to be aware of, since it's twice this has occurred.

Thanks

• This, instead, seems to be a server issue.

I suggest contacting your server administrator and asking about this problem.

Best regards