issues with new version of BeTheme
I have been using BeTheme for many years. I have over 30 licenses and I love it because it just works. However, the latest version seems to have a lot of issues. I don't know if it's just me missing something or not. Here is a link to the current site that I have just started building: https://www.tompkinschoir.com/2022/
Here is a list of my known issues - so far:
- On the Resources page, I have 3 wraps set up at ⅓ width for each. However when the page displays, the three columns don't go all the way across the page. The thrid column always jumps doen to the next line. The only way I can get them to stay on the same line is to remove all of the margins from the wraps. I've never had a problem with wraps not working...even with margins. When I edit with BeBuilder it is correct. But in my browser live view it is not.
- On the home page, the slider just above the contact form at the bottom of the page, will not allow me to make the images full width. I have tried everything...I've checked the section using develper tools and nothing will let me increase the width to full width for this section.
- On the home page, the section just below the calendar needs to have some padding on the dark blue background. I have set 100 px top and 50 px bottom, but it is completely ignoring the values that I have entered. I have spent several hours trying to get this spacing correct. I can make it happen when I use developer tools, but not on the theme settings. When I view the admin section those values are entered in the Advanced>Spacing section, but are ignored on the front end. When I try to edit with the BeBuilder, it is correct, but when I just view in my browser without the BeBuilder active it is not correct.
- On the Parent Authorization page, I have added a background image to the section. I'd like for it to be a parallax image (which I currently have turned off). My image does not show up on the page. But when I look at the info portion of the section in the admin view, it shows that the image is set for the section. I am using the same image as I used on the home page behind the calendar, so I know the image works. I have the same issue on the Parent Authorization Forms page. The back ground image does not show up.
- On the Parent Authorization Forms page, there are three wraps. They each have a colored background applied. That colored background does not show up on the front end. Only in BeBuilder.
- On all pages styling section (except for the BeTheme Options colors) the color box defaults to website friendly colors. For example, if I try to type in #cbc2a9, it replaces the hex code with #ccbbcc. I have to go in and replace each of the characters one at a time in order to get the color I want. I have been experiencing this issue for the last few websites I've built, but I have just dealt with it. It's not a huge issue, but it is time consuming and annoying.
I know that this is a lot for one post, but I have spent so many hours trying to make this work...I've used developer tools to try to make changes, but every new page I create has new issues. Basically, many of the pages are ignoring the settings that I am using in the style and appearance sections. I have never experienced any kind of issues like this with this theme. I have loved it and use it exclusively for all of my clients, but the last 2 sites I've built with it, have had issues. It's probably just user error trying to figure out the new builder elements, but I need some help.
I have also deleted the theme and reinstalled it. That made no difference.
Thanks for any help/insight you can provide on these issues. If you need to see my admin section, please just let me know.