Hide this section and hide the date

Hi from Bolivia,

I need hide the date of related post and i want hide the section down of the screen (next portfolio)

¿How i can do this please?

Thanks

Comments

• 🤩Ok, I was able to learn to hide the section that I mentioned in the previous image, solved.😲

👉️I need to know how to remove the date from related projects.

👉️Exist a CSS code with the variables for custom related projects? Modify the line that you see, hide it, be able to customize this. Which CSS variables can be used...

Thanks for all.

• Hi,

Please attach a link to your website, and I will help you write a custom CSS code for the thing you mentioned in your message.

Thanks

• Hi Phil.

It is under construction and if I give you the link you will not be able to access it. I'll pass you an image where the date is on top of the image. I would like to remove that date and center the title, image, and bottom link. I don't need the date.

Link: https://sli-soluciones.com/servicios/maritimo/

Thanks Phil

• Please, try the following code:

.section-post-related .date_label{
       display: none;
    }

Thanks

• Thanks Phil, date issue fixed. 🤔

How can I center the image with the texts? Can it be done?

Thanks.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Check your email Phil.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks