Calendar displays both desktop version and mobile version

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this falls under a plugin issue or whether this is a theme issue. On my page www.tompkinschoir.com/2022/, I have displayed a calender about half way down the page. On the desktop version this calendar defaults to standard calendar layout (grid) view. I have created a second section immediately below the desktop/tablet section that is set to mobile only. In it I have set the calendar to display in list format.

The problem I am seeing is that when I change the view of the desktop version of the calendar to list view, it suddenly includes the mobile list view as well directly below the list view for the desktop The desktop view only shows the current month's events, while the mobile version lists events for 5 months. So you see two lists.

If I change the calendar view on the desktop back to Grid view, then I get two grid view calendars one above the other. If I reload the page, then it displays correctly again.

You can test this by selecting a month that has some events (September).

I need the mobile view to not get added to the desktop version of the site when changing the calendar view.

Comments