plenty of bugs in new added header, footer and mega menu

Dear Phil,

i am sure you are already aware of huge bugs in new update version ;

1. in elements for header, footer, mega menu , the colors are not working properly .... when moving mouse , the colors are changing
  2. in any section or elements refer to header , footer and mega menu , in advanced tab the spacing item in not working normal
  3. again the MASK feature has got problem and when setting the mask in custom mode, it takes time the below item gets appear. also again its not working in builder view ... i should check the changes outside the builder

please solve bugs ... its almost impossible to work with new header, footer and mega menu

thx

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

sorry.

www.nahrabzistco.com

i have all the problem mentioned in previous

1. in elements for header, footer, mega menu , the colors are not working properly .... when moving mouse , the colors are changing
    2. in any section or elements refer to header , footer and mega menu , in advanced tab the spacing item in not working normal
    3. again the MASK feature has got problem and when setting the mask in custom mode, it takes time the below item gets appear. also again its not working in builder view ... i should check the changes outside the builder

thx

• 1) The hover colors can be changed in the Style tab of the elements.

2) Can you send a screenshot showing what spacing item you are talking about, please?

3) Can you explain in more detail what is happening, please?

What custom mode are you talking about?

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

i take video from the screen but seems its not possible to send you. i hope you understand the problem from attached images.

1. when making mega menu , i can not change the color of section refer to mega menu. when i move the mouse the color changes and it can not be fixed. this issue is also in header and footer too "attach file color"
    2. when i want to add some top margin, i set any number but it gets to the first place. also when moving mouse, the number changes and it is not fixing. "attach spacing"

thx

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

after 2 updates right after the new features all problems solved hopefully.

thx

• Good to hear that.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Thanks