Can't open mobile submenus with v26.4.0.2

Hi.

I have started to use v26.4.0.2 and new mega menu. I have an issue, the mobile menu can't open submenus. Do you know why?

Comments

• edited July 2022

Hi,

The mega menu is disabled for the mobile view.

You need to create a menu with submenus for mobile display and assign it in the BeBuilder.

Best regards

• Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have imported the pre-built Header 01 from BeBuilder. When I imported it, a menu and menu burger are created. And menu burger is only shown on mobile. Also, I have assign a menu for mobile display as you can see in the video I attached in the first message.

Menu with submenus for mobile display is assigned in the BeBuilder. In mobile I can see the menu and menu items, but when I click on each menu item it doesn't show the submenu items as I create in WordPress:

Please, see the attached video in the first message.

• Also, have you noticed that the following options are upside down?

Sticky header is enabled when "disabled" option is selected. And the same with mobile header.

• 1) Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

2) I have checked these options (sticky and mobile header), and they are working correctly in my environment. Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi,

This is the link: https://test.tecinet.com/. Now I'm going to send you the WordPress access.

• On your WP login page, you have one extra field to which you did not send any information in the private message.

Can you tell me what should I put there, please?

Thanks

• Sorry, the code is 00928800

• We need to look deeper at your files, and we will need your FTP access.

Please, send it like previously through the contact form. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• We have fixed it on your website.

Can you test it, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

Yes, now submenu items can be opened in mobile. Thank you so much.

I will lose all the changes you have made if I update the theme?

• We will add this fix to the upcoming update, so you do not have to worry about losing it.

Best regards

• Thank you!!