White Space Between Top Section and Header on Blog Page - Help Please!?!

When I look at the editor, I seem to have these two lines:

<!-- mfn_hook_content_before -->

<!-- mfn_hook_content_before -->

I'm a complete novice so please be gentle. All other pages are fine, just the blog. I also don't know how to give you access as I'm building offline.

Thanks in advance. Screenshot attached.

Comments

• Hi again, I also now have the same issue on my Home Page.

Please help when you can as I'm almost ready to publish.

Thanks!

• Hi, the 'white space' has now turned grey for some reason!?!?

I did move from a themed skin to custom so maybe that's why. Anway, still need help if you can please.

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Before that, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Hooks, and clear all fields from there (even if you do not see any content there).

Thanks

• Hi, thank you for the help.

That didn't work. I went into hooks and cleared the cache and saved it. (I think that's right?)

I've put the site live now for your review. Seems all pages are now affected.

www.michaelhockham.com

Thanks in advance!!

Mike.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Just sent you the details.

• Could you please look at the non-published pages, please? There are only two.

Thank you!

• The space you were talking about came from the Subheader.

I have disabled it in the Theme options.

Please, check your website now.

Thanks

• Perfect, thank you Phil!!