Built Mega Menu in Templates and Assigned to Menu but will not work.

Hi....

I built a Mega Menu in templates and assigned it to the menu but it will not work. 

My site is www.michaelhockham.com

I've just sent you a PM with log details as I think you may want to have a look.

If I manually build it in Menus, it will work, but the template does not.

Please help if you can.

The menu item I'm assigning the mega menu to is "WriteHock" and it's on the main home page nav.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

I can see that you are using a header layout from the Theme options.

Mega Menu built with the new Mega Menu builder works only with the Header built with the Header Builder.

You need to create your header, and the Mega Menu will work. You do not have to create your Header from scratch because there are a couple of pre-built ones which you can use.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/building-mobile-headers/

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

Thanks

• Solved!! Thanks again Phil!!

• Phil / Be Team,

Just noticed that when using the new header, all parallax now glitch badly when scrolling. 2 on the Homepage kind of double-image themselves. I've left in live mode for you to review and you have my log-in from the prior PM.

When I use the standard, header form theme options, it works like a smooth dream!

Most likely just a setting I've not caught.

• Actually, there are two issues, most likely the same problem though. Just thought I'd not them.

1. Upon scrolling down, as soon as you pass the bottom of the header, it glitches oddly.
    2. Parallax has some kind of double vision.

Cheers!

• The PM manages another person, and I do not have your login credentials.

Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out.

It is also a good idea to attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Miraculously fixed Phil. For others......

There was an awful judder when the bottom of the new header disappeared upon scrolling. The parallax image juddered.

I went in and changed to a sticky header, but no difference. However, when i returned to a normal non-sticky header, it was all good!

Thought I'd share for the group and thanks again!

• Thanks for explaining how you handled it. It will surely be helpful for others.

Best regards