Search results are displayed with WP menu style instead of Betheme Header Builder 2.0 setup
Dear sir or madam,
we started using the new Betheme Header Builder 2.0 on our main Multisite WordPress website (https://web.ucy.ac.cy) (development). A header type template was created and applied to the entire website using the Display Conditions window, as shown below:
We are facing the following issues:
1) When performing a search on our main website, the search results web page appears with the default Betheme WP header and not with the custom Betheme Header Builder 2.0 setup.
The new custom header of our main website has been setup as follows:
Performing a Search on the above new header, the results are displayed as follows:
2) Also, could the Search type of our main website be a search bar style and not an icon input text type? Our subsites use the following desired Search Bar type which we need to implement on our main website using the Betheme Header Builder 2.0:
1) I reported this problem to the dev team. We will fix it as soon as possible.
2) Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you explain it in more detail, please?
thank you for your immediate reply! We will be awaiting news then regarding issue no. 1.
Regarding the second issue, is there any option in the new Betheme Header Builder 2 to have the input text field separated from the Search Icon and be displayed in a search bar below the menu? Please have a look at the following website to understand what we want exactly in terms of how the search is displayed and used:
is it possible to meet online or with a colleague of you? I need to discuss a few issues that concern Header Builder 2.0.
1) Yes, there is an option for that.
You need to add an Icon element and choose its type to be Search.
2) There is no option to do an online meeting. Only through the forum or thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.
Thank Phil for your guidelines, that solved the issue.
My next challenge concerns the translation of the new header, I will open a new support thread for this.