Subheader padding not working.

Hi, hope you can assist. For some reason, the subheader padding just stopped working for our site. It does not matter what px value we use under Header & subheader - Subheader - Padding it does not currently do anything. This looks really bad at the moment and was hoping you can assist us in fixing the padding issue. The website is https://www.bestwebdesign.co.za/

Thank you.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you. I have sent the login details as requested.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hi, just sent the mail again with the login details and required information. Thank you

• The problem is related to the Static CSS option from Theme options -> Global -> Advanced.

When I disabled it, the padding value is working correctly.

I have passed this problem to the dev team, but as a temporary workaround, you can leave this option disabled.

Best regards

• Ok, thank you so much for looking into it for us, really appreciate it.

• Hi, Would just like to know if you perhaps have changed any other settings. When I reviewed the subheaders padding showing I noticed that it looks like intended on desktop again but on mobile, the H1 text does not want to centre align anymore. I did look on the theme settings but do not see anything I can change to get the H1 title to show centre like it was before. Thank you

• You can set separate padding values for mobile display in Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header.

Thanks