Super slow loading

I have half a dozen client BeTheme sites up and running. The latest install is not working the same speed wise. Too much lag time executing simple functions like changing spacing after an item. It just hangs.

Any way to explain why and fix? It's just too slow.

https://ddintranet.ca/

Site is an intranet so it's behind a firewall requiring the below credentials to access.

UN: DDNet

PW: worksmarter

Comments

• Hello,

As I assume, the speed faults are on the Builder side, right? I tested the page on my browser, first load of page took less than 3s, every other reload took less than second to load, so it's quite impressive.

Did you test the performance of your builder while all of the plugins are disabled and cache is cleared?

thanks

• Yes I have disabled plugins and clear the cache to no avail. The BeBuilder method works properly. It's the simple, "Edit Page" classic editing mode I prefer that is lagging.

• The BeBuilder Blocks (Backend) works slower than BeBuilder (Visual), we know that - we are working to make it faster.

For now, we do not have any solution to improve performance of that backend builder.

Best Regards

Muffin Group

• Thank you. Appreciate the support as always!