Events Calendar NOT showing page header template

Hello!

How can I display the page header on The Events Calendar page? Attached is the pre-built Cafe website page header I'm using and the other attachment you can see doesn't have the page header.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• We're still under maintenance mode because we're building the website. Since, I have the paid support. Do you offer support where we provide the WP login credentials?

• I assume the problem is related to the same issue as in your topic here:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/65050/menu-page-header-no-longer-showing-after-theme-update#latest

You cannot use the Footer from Elementor and Header from Be, it's the limitation of elementor plugin.

thanks

• I removed the Footer from Elementor to follow your response. The issue continues. When I created a 'New Page' the page header is this light gray background with diagonal lines - see first screenshot. Then I tried to 'clone' an existing page using the Cafe pre-built template I installed, and the page is missing the page header / just blank - see second screenshot.

How can I keep the same header style for all pages? See third screenshot.

• Hi,

The light gray field is not the Header but the Subheader.

You can find its options Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader.

You can also hide it there, or in the Page options (for particular pages).

In the Cafe demo, what you see on the top is a section created with the Elementor.

Best regards

• Okay, thank you!