Side cart always shows “Shipping: Free!”

Hello! Even though the site does not have “Free” as a shipping option activated, the side cart keeps showing “Shipping: Free!

Is there any where in the settings to change this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi,

Sorry about that. The page is www.partsforfleets.com

Thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I noticed that you have all shipping options set to zero dollars.

Please, set them up, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• As we are not planning to charge any cost for packaging and handling, those values are supposed to be zero. So, even if they are set to zero, the plugin should calculate the shipping cost based on the item's size, weight and the location to be shipped to.

Anyway, I just tried adding values to all the shipping options that were set as zero, but the side cart still shows "Shipping: Free!"

• So in that case, the shipping message needs to be hidden from the side cart.

Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS:

.mfn-cart-holder .mfn-chft-row-shipping{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• That workaround is actually a good temporary solution. I just tested out and it works.

Thank you for the help! 🙂