WPML Multi-languages

Hi,

I want to translate my website into arabic language. is it supporting RTL?

because I have used another theme before and it was mentioned RTL supporting while the navigation and logo is not switching properly instead overlapping each other.

Comments

• Hi,

Yes, our theme support RTL.

If you notice anything that is not displaying correctly, please, let us know, so we will correct it.

Best regards

• Hello,

I have developed the whole website in English and Arabic, everything working fine so far except the location map in the contact us page.

Location map was full width bottom of the contact page which is working fine in English (default) language while if i move to the Arabic it's floating to the right.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• https://www.hanyyassin.com/contact-us/ its the English version, everything is correct and aligned properly. while if I move to the Arabic language on the same page (https://www.hanyyassin.com/ar/%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%b5%d9%84-%d8%a8%d9%86%d8%a7/) if the link is not working you can go from English to Arabic using the flag language switcher...

so in the Arabic version, you can notice text placeholders of the text boxes are moved to the right aligned except one email is not but kept in the left aligned.

bottom part of the same page there is a google map which is fullwidth in the English version as I want it to be while if I move to the Arabic language page google map is floated to the right and not full width.

• here is the screenshot for your refernce.

• 1) I can see that you are using WPBakery on your website, and it seems to be this builder problem because it wrongly calculates the map position. You can check that by switching to some free theme like Twenty Twenty.

In that case, you should contact WPBakery support because it is not our builder.

2) Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS:

input.wpcf7-email::placeholder{
       text-align: right!important;
    }
    input.wpcf7-email{
    }

It will resolve the problem with the text alignment in the contact form.

Best regards

• in your builder, so many options are not working so i have used, but if that works fine for bebuilder then only map i would use in BeBuilder.

• for this code, it should be aligned right only in arabic while english it should be in left aligned. please confirm before i will use it.

• Sorry, my bad.

Use this one instead:

.rtl input.wpcf7-email::placeholder{
    }
    .rtl input.wpcf7-email{
    }

Also, I encourage checking our Builder. Already thousands of your customers switched from other builders to our, especially after version 26.0. 🙂

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/meet-the-bebuilder/

Best regards