Some jQuery elements are not working

I have div with contains multi-select boxes where when a specific box is checked it should change the checked property of the others.

the code works fine on my local machine but for some reason it doesn't work in the theme

This is the code that has the issue:

$(".chkbx").click(function(e){

let currentCheckBox = e.target.id;

if (currentCheckBox == "world-event" && $('#'+currentCheckBox).is(":checked")) {

$('.box').prop('checked', false); // all other boxes will be unchecked

}else if (currentCheckBox != "world-event" && $('#'+currentCheckBox).is(":checked")){

$('#world-event').prop('checked', false);// the first box will be unchecked

}

everything works ok but the prop just doesnt work

any advise?

Comments

• Hello,

We do not help with the JS codes at all, but please use the .attr() insteaad of .prop()

Thanks

• Hi,

I have tried it but without any luck.

I'm sorry to ask the question here but if my code works flawlessly on my local machine and it does not when i put it in your theme then its an issue with the theme not accepting or blocking parts of my code?

I'm not here to fight i just need a way to fix the issue . I have no where else to go because the code works local setups and other themes.

Please advise,

Thank you for your help

• Sorry, but we did not test this script with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom codes, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Thanks

• I would like to appologize,

I have found my mistake . it was in my code .

Thank you for the feedback