Padding error header after Theme update

Hi there,

after updating the theme today I found an error on all header of this page (https://relaunch.fishermans-partner.eu/marken/). Before they where aligned left with the content and now they are moved 500px to the right.

I could obviously just change the CSS, but it would be better to have this "clean"... could you tell me where I´m wrong here?

Many thanks and

best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• Hello,

You have to check the wrap settings, edit it and check if the margin is applied in the "Advanced" tab.

thanks

• Hi Pablo,

I´ve changed the paddings and marins of all three (section, wrapper and element) to 0px – no effect.

It seems to be a more global problem – have a look at the CSS in my first screenshot and you will see, that it is not based in the wrapper or elements CSS... it´s in the themes CSS...

Looking forward to hear from you.

Many thanks and

best regards,

DAniel

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

the credentials are on the way, just as requested.

Best regards,

Daniel

• You are using the padding-top and padding-bottom options from very old builder, these settings are deprecated.

Just edit the section and scroll down, to the bottom of the sidebar, there you have it

Thanks

• Hi Pablo,

it´s not the vertical padding that is causing problems... the text used to be aligned left (as I specified at the very begining) – how would the top or bottom padding change anything here?

And the problem has a margin of 500px not 656 to what the vertical padding add up.

Could you please have a more detailed look at it.

Many thanks and

best regards,

Daniel

• Hi,

This Wrap had a 500px left value set in the Offset position, which was not cleared before changing to Default.

I have removed it, and now the display is correct.

Best regards