Using a shortcode in bebuilder

How to use a shortcode in bebuilder, for example, I want to use the paid membership pro shortcude [pmpro_checkout] in a page built with bebuilder, how can this be done.

Thanks,

Comments

• Hello,

Insert the shortcode into the Column item of BeBuilder, just paste the code in.

thanks

• edited September 2022

I added a column text element and duplicated a column item and pasted in the shortcode, it doesn't show on the page. Sceenshots attached

When I use the short code with elementor is shows, and when I use the short code in a column text item with bebuilder along with the elementor shortcode also on the page then the short code works for be builder, but by itself on bebuilder it doesn't work.

• Hi,

Please, open the builder settings, change the Column text editor to Code, refresh the builder, and check if the shortcode works then.

If this will not help, you can try this instead:

• edit the page with the backend editor, and put the shortcode in the Gutenberg
    • scroll down to the page options, and set The content option to Hide
    • and in the place where you want to show this shortcode, put the Content WP element

Thanks

• "change the Column text editor to Code, refresh the builder" this didn't work, the second method seems to work, bit of a work around, but works.