Issue with Padding & Max-Width CSS

Hello!

I'm building a restaurant menu using Elementor Pro page builder. The menu templates of my site have some padding and max-width CSS therefore they are not taking the whole width of the mobile screen. This padding is not getting applied by Elementor, it is getting applied by the BeTheme on my site.

Attached are screenshots from Elementor support plus screenshots of how the menu is NOT being applied max-width for the mobile responsive. When I apply the max width, it changes the max width on the desktop which doesn't look good.

How can I correct this for the mobile mode only using Elementor Pro page builder?

Comments

• Hi,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and select option Force full width.

Thanks

• Nothing changed with I changed the force full width. It still has the padding and CSS styles. Can you check please? Our website is not live yet because the wording is not complete. But we have wp-admin access.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I sent you the access through the contact form on the link you provided plus linked this form discussion. Did you receive the message and access?

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I just resent the message again on theme forest. See attached screenshot. I also included the required information just removed for security purposes on the screenshot. I checked my spam/junk mail and haven't received a response. Please confirm. Thanks!

• I received your message and check your website.

The padding you are talking about does not affect the content on your website.

Please, check the following screenshots:

It neither affects the builder.

Can you explain in more detail what the problem is, please?

Thanks