View on mobile

Hi,

I'm editing the single product template so that I have a section only for mobile view, but the product pictures are not displaying fine. They are not loading correctly.

Could you check it and tell me if I am doing something wrong or how to fix it?

Many thanks!

Gem.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, keep minifying plugins off because I need to check your website with them disabled.

Thanks

• Hi,

I checked everything but the problem persists. I disabled the minifying plugin so you can have a look at it.

Thank you!

Gem.

• I need to take a closer look at it. Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thanks, I just sent the email.

Another issue I am facing is that only when I edit a single product with BeBuilder, the tabs appear like this (photo attached) which I like. The problem is that I haven't found the setting to put that design as default. It is not working. I tried using the "Tabs" style layout but it doesn't look like this. How can I do it?

• We will have to do a further investigation into that.

Please, send us your FTP access like previously through the contact form.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• FYI we received your message, but we are still investigating this.

As soon as we find the root cause, I will let you know.

Best regards

• Do you have any caching tools enabled on your server?

If yes, please, disable them, and check if the problem persists.

If you disable it, and it did not help, please, let me know.

PS.

I encourage you to check our Facebook group, where you can talk about Betheme and confront your experience with others:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/betheme/

• Hello,

As far as I know, I don't have caching tools enabled. Even in the theme options, these are disabled.

Still not working.

Gem.

• Please, contact your hosting provider and ensure that you do not have lazy load enabled on your server. If it is on, disable it.

Even with all plugins inactive, and with another theme, the lazy load is enabled, and it is causing this issue.

In Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, I have put custom CSS as a temporary workaround for this problem.

Best regards

• Hi,

I contacted our server provider, and they told us that: "at server level there is no blocking, lazy load is configured within the website itself."

I searched a little bit on internet and found out I'd need a plugin or editing php functions file to disable that. Is that really necessary? Also, even with the temporary CSS code, product pictures are not displaying correctly on the phone.

Gem.

• To work properly, the lazy load needs to be disabled because it interferes with the product images from the template causing this issue.

Best regards

• Hi,

Ok, so I tried this (https://www.wppagebuilders.com/disable-lazy-load-in-wordpress-5-5/) and still it's not working.

Could it be something else? It's weird that on desktop it looks fine, but not on ipad/mobile.

Thank you again.

Gem.

• Hi,

Now it looks like it is working!!! It took a while but it did turn out to work. So one thing is fixed. 😊

About the Tabs Style not working, do you know why?

Thanks.

Gem.

• The tabs are available only for styles from the Theme option -> Shop -> Single product.

If you have a custom template, you should delete it, change it to Draft, or remove the conditions from it so that it will not be assigned to the products.

Best regards

• Yes I tried that, but even if I use the default template, it does not look like in the screenshot attached a few days ago, it looks like this:

• I have deactivated the template on your website for a while for testing, and it looks like this for me:

Does it happens on a particular product, or are there some steps to reproduce this issue?

Best regards

• This is what I am saying. It looks like in your screenshot, instead of looking like this:

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> General, and change the style to Simple.

Also in Shop -> Single product, select the Default style.

Best regards