Product Tabs

Hi,

We don't like any of the premade woocommerce single product pages(default, modern, accordion, tabs...). We created the custom template page, everything is fine except we don't see product tabs. There is only a possibility to insert "additional informations", we created tabs like specs, faq, download,reviews...but can't find a way to insert it in a custom template. (it works fine in other premade templates).

Comments

• Hi,

In the Custom template, Additional Information is an element.

But there is no option to insert them as tabs.

Best regards

• Yeah, but if i insert additional information I don't get "specs, description..." This is a must right now...Elementor and wpbakery has this, can we somehow implement that or use some shortcode or something ?

• Can you attach a screenshot showing what you referring to, please?

The element Additional information shows attributes and information you put in the Shipping tab for the product.

The description of the product is displayed with the Product content element.

Best regards

• If we choose Tabs woo template in theme options, we get perfect tabs (we are using woo tabs plugin)...just the way we want it. But we don't like the layout of the "tabs template" we would like a product picture and gallery, then tabs, then variations and price/add to cart. Thats why we want to build custom layout but cant find a way to include additional tabs in custom layout, like in elementor or wpbakery.

• The custom templates do not support custom tabs, unfortunately.

If you would like to see this feature in future updates, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

As a workaround, I can suggest creating these tabs via BeBuilder in the product edit.

Best regards

• Hi,

Ok, im gonna take a different way. I set "modern" single product template layout in "theme options" and moved woocommerce tabs with php code above short description and add to cart/add-ons.

But now i want to set short description and add to cart full width. Short description first then add to cart....Can you help me with this please? (especially on the phone add to cart its not full width...) Screenshots below:

• edited September 2022

I used this php:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 20 );

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 50 );

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart', 30 );

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart', 20 );

And it worked but add to cart its still half of the page on the right and short description is half the page on left...i want to put both on the left side and short description full width

• Its resolved. Figured out a CSS code for this...

• Great to hear that.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Thanks