Not possible to edit

I did an update and now I can't edit my website. Everything works until trying to go in edit mode an the different sections.

www.torstensdotter.se

Comments

• Hi,

Did you make this screenshot after or before the update?

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hi,

Screenshot is after. I didn't know that I'm supposed to screenshot before doing updates.

I have uninstalled all sorts of installation and back. Many times. But how I uninstall Plugins I don't know, there is no option in my Wordpress for that (what I can figure out)

The problem persist and I have had the Webhotel Oderland.com to look for problems but they can't figure out.

I don't know what a child theme is. I just bought a new license to try to make sure I'm doing it right. /total noob.

• If the screenshot is after the update it shows an old version of our builder.

Please download a fresh copy of Betheme from ThemeForest, and upload it to your website.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Do you allow us in case to upload a new package of Betheme to your website?

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks