Problem upgrading the theme.

I just bought a new license a clients site there was on Betheme version 17.8.8.

I deleted the old's betheme theme folder and replaced with the new one, have made this on other clients sites and aways worked fine, but on this one I'm getting this error and don't know what to do:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function str_contains() in /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php:1128 Stack trace: #0 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): mfn_scripts('') #1 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2001): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #4 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #5 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3009): do_action('wp_head') #8 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/header.php(21): wp_head() #9 /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-includ in /home/dralcimar/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php on line 1128

I had to keep the 17.8.8 version for now, while wait for your help on resolving this problem!

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

We located the source of this issue and will release an update to fix that today.

After the update, please, download the package again, upload it, and check if everything is fine.

Best regards

• Thank you, I made the update now and its working, but there is only one problem now.

The logo image configured on betheme options is not appearing, i tried remove the logo end add again, upload it again and nothing changes, instead a have the text of the site name. Inspecting the #logo i see there is no img tag like on my other sites with betheme.

Obs: In meantime i made a js function to inject a img tag on #logo so the site can have a logo

Can you help me to solve the problem?

thank you

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Sure, no problem, I commented the js function so you can see whats is happening.

https://clinicaterapeuticadralcimar.com/

• Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and if you have any text placed in the Text Logo field, remove it.

If you do not see anything there, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks