Error at wp-admin

BeTheme was installed on the development site https://sito11.infores.srl/ and it works.

When I try to log into /wp-admin I get a 500 error. From Logs:

2022-11-03 11:09:57Warning95.244.102.37(104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI serverErrore di Apache

2022-11-03 11:09:57Error95.244.102.37End of script output before headers: index.phpErrore di Apache

I try to disable all plugins but the error remains. I renamed betheme folder in Theme List and then I can access to wp-admin. But when I rename it, the error repairs.

Comments

• Same problem here. We've updated Wordpress to 6.1 and we cannot access the wp-admin.

Our site is working but the backend is unavailable. Problem on 2 different sites:

• Hello,

It looks like the problem is with the latest WP version (6.1) and older BeTheme version.

To fix that, you have to get into the FTP, remove old directory of BeTheme and upload the latest one from the themeforest, after that you will get your wp-admin work correctly.

thanks

• Thank you for your suggestion. In the meantime, I went back to 6.0 and everything works there. Waiting for them to correct the problem or suggest a solution

• How can i back to 6.0?

• Just update the theme to the latest version, we included a fix there.

After that, you can update the WP to 6.1 and everything will be okay.

thanks

• Hi!

I am experiencing the same problems on several BeTheme sites (4 to 5 sites depending on how you count). If wordpress is updated to 6.1. and BeTheme version 26.5.0.4 or 26.5.1.3.

For some reason on the site running BeTheme 26.5.0.4, no update is available via Cpanel, where I can view the site info and where I could test that the site would work fine on an other WP theme (except look like shit :)

On 5 BeTheme sites I have no problem since either the WP or BeTheme is not updated to the newest versions. So older BeTheme versions DO work with WP 6.1, the problem is with the 2 (or more?) newer BeTheme versions.

I tested and 1 site started working again with BeTheme 26.5.1.3 when I downgraded to WP 6.0.3 with "WP downgrade" -plugin.

Br,

henna

• Hi @HennaRai,

I can see that you wrote a similar message on a second topic.

I will answer you there.

Best regards