Theme not updating and unresponsive on # blogger 4

Thank you in advance so so far i have gone round in circles i have updated the theme and running latest update in wordpress after a white screen with the recent wordpess update breaking the theme, reached to this support whom told me to go to wordpress support who after i contacted them and i belive they put a support ticket to you they rolled back my site on wordpress to be able to up date the be theme which i did then i let them know so they could and it was updated all was fine there, then i could not get bebuilder to work on certain parts of the blog editing with the menue on the blog unreponsive and simple colour elements not updating so i checked the be theme system status it said the Access to .htacess is required for Cache. Please contact your provider which i did thinking this may solve or help. Wordpress said they would reset the Cache from their end as if i enable the .ht access on Be theme it would cauce problems with slowing down the site and other issues on my new site they said to reach out to their support with a detailed rundown of what i am running into. All i know is that i have done all possible after buying be theme blogger 4 after checking the specs before the purchase and other add ons spending a lot of energy and time so far, my webbuild skills are a little young however having wordpress and the theme working together would enhance my experience so would it be possible to please help and support these issues

i have windows 10 on a older pro system however still very capable running on the firefox browser which again is up to date a wordpress business plan that i have been told by them is more than capable thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks