Page Title Text Overlapping + Responsive Submenu

Hello,

I am using your BeTheme at https://etibd.org .

1) In the page title < screen shot attached > the text is is overlapping. The text should be adjustable with changing of the deviice size How can I do this responsible ?

2) Mobible sub manu overlap the content LOGO. So I want to use 'Submenu Screen' instead of overlapping < pubdonw the header>. For exaple like this: < https://www.ethicaltrade.org/ >

I want to change overlapping color also.

Looking your support

Best regards

Siraj

Comments

• Hello,

1) I can see that you have a custom CSS that changes the font size, but you forget to set the line height.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and set it up.

2) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header, and change the Style from Side Slide to Classic.

Its color is the same as the Top Bar Left background from the Theme options.

Best regards

• Thank you very much. I could set Mobile menut. Still I could not change the 'Top Menu Bar ' background color. If I change color - full menu background color change.

I need to make smame color < in computer + Mobile Now in mobile shows White , but in computer < black .

I need to change the color of TOP MENU as well .

Looking your support

Best regards

Siraj

• Thanks you very much, I could solved the problen from 'Color' setteing < Action Bar>

Best regards

Siraj

• That this great you found it.

Please, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards

• edited November 2022

Hello,

I was setting for SEO Keywords. After submission , I can not enter in 'Wordpress Admin'.

After inserting user and password it is showing error like <screen shoot

What is the problem.

I have replaced the funcion.php + suggested file from a fresh 'Wordpress File ', but it is howing same result .

Looking your support to fix the error

My login creditationals

---

---

• Please do not share your login credentials publicly on the forum, as others can see them.

It looks like the problem is with the latest WP version (6.1) and the older BeTheme version.

To fix that, you have to get into the FTP, remove the old directory of BeTheme and upload the latest one from the ThemeForest. After that, you will get your wp-admin work correctly.

Please be sure that you upload the theme files which are downloaded today.

Thanks

• How can I send the FTP user and password?

I am worried if I remove and used the old 'The File', my whole customize setting may remove ?

So, looking your support to fix the problem without setting change.

Pleaee let me know, I will seeon send the FTP user and passworld

Best regrds

Siraj

• Update via FTP is easy, and you can check out how to do it on the following video tutorial:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-install-betheme-via-ftp/

None of your settings will be lost because they are stored in the database.

If you cannot handle it, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thanks you very much. I sent the Access over the contact form.

Best regards

• Siraj
  • Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I sent in the same day.

I got reply from Muffin Group <[email protected]>

S/he said , can not understand . Please check from <[email protected]>

I replied.

If I need to send the password in another place or private ticket please let me know. I am sorry I don't get option here to create private ticket.

Looking your direction.

Best regards

Soiraaj

• Please send a private message with WP and FTP access again.

It should look like this:

Thanks

• I used same awa at The Theme Forest // contact of your group.

I am sending again

Best regards

Siraj

• I have posted the password again just now.

Best regards

Siraj

• I have updated Betheme on your website, and you can log in to your wp-admin without obstacles.

Please, ensure that everything is working correctly, and when you do it, please, remove the old package from your website.

Thanks

• Thank you very much, the admin panel and site is now running well.

For avaoiding future problem, should I active the AUTO UPDATES? If yes please let me know who can I active auto update setting.

Best regards

Siraj

• It would be good if you activate auto-updates. However, before activating it ensure that your server makes regular backups, or create regular backups on your own.

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and enabled it there.

When you do it, go to Appearance -> Themes, and enable auto-updates there.

Thanks