Wrap sticky

Hello,

How I can create a sticky section (photos) in product page?

I created a template for product and I added sticky for images wrap but nothing happaned.

I attached the video:

Watch Video

I want this functionality:

We installed this template:

Thank you!!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Also please, ensure that you have the newest version of Betheme installed.

Thanks

• Hello,

This website is protected with CISCO and I can`t share the credentials.

I can create a video with another settings or what do you want.

I have the latest betheme version: 26.5.1.3 and betheme child v2.0

In your example I saw this classes: "wrap mcb-wrap mcb-wrap-jlakcb2mt column-margin-20px valign-top sticky clearfix stickied one fixed" and in my theme: "wrap mcb-wrap mcb-wrap-d75791372 one-second tablet-one-second mobile-one valign-top sticky sticky-desktop clearfix".

Thank you!!

• To properly check what is the reason I would need access to your website.

Are you able to put a copy of your website on some temporary domain?

You can send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• This is a good option but how I can put same license in 2 websites?

Thank you!!

• I sent the credentials.

Thank you!

• Do you have any updates? Now I saw FATAL ERROR. Thank you!

• I installed last version: 26.5.1.4, but stick wrapper not working.

Admin panel is ok now.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I sent again . Thank you!

• I saw another problem in product page. Custom tabs are missing from template. If I change template to default, I saw the informations without CSS (for tabs).

• 1) The root cause is your child theme.

I switched to the parent theme, and sticky wraps works correctly then.

2) Custom templates do not have tabs because they are separated into different elements.

Best regards

1. I installed the child theme from your folder. How I can fix this? I check the functions.php file and it`s only load css and js.
    2. I removed template from product page and nothing happened. The design is the same. I removed template from templates (move to trash) and the page look like this:

https://beautyka.creative-wings.ro/product/makeup-sponge-with-collagen/

Thank you!

• The second problem also comes from your child theme. After switching to parent, it works correctly.

You should contact your web developer to indicate which changes affect your website because we do not provide help with file modifications.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#child-theme

Best regards

• I fixed. Thank you!