Page loading twice

Hi

I am building my site using betheme.

the page loads, and then after a second, reloads and resizes to the right size.

When I use a different theme this issue doesn't occur,

how can I solve this?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I can see that you are using Elementor on your website.

When you have sections stretched to the entire width of the screen, they are first loaded and boxed, and then they are extended to the correct size.

This is how Elementor works, and we do not have any influence on that.

The only thing I can recommend you try to do is to change the Page template to Elementor Full Width.

Best regards

• I change what you recommended and it does help the resizing issue, but the page loads, flashes, and then loads again.

when I change to a different theme it doesn't happen

you can see it happening here:

https://sunhouse.kinsta.cloud/

• Please, turn off all of the plugins (except Elementor), refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I checked all the above.

the problem occurs with all plugins off, and also with the parent theme.

When I try switching to a different theme the problem doesn't happen anymore - which means that the issue is with your theme.

• I can see that you do not have the newest version of Betheme, please, update it, and check if the problem persists.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks